Thanks for sponsorship supported by laboratories and institutions in Asia, Europe, and Americas. A number of grants will be offered to students in the field of accelerator science to attend the IPAC’22. The grants will include a waiver of the conference registration fee and per diem allowance for accommodation and food while attending the conference.
- Must present their work in the special student poster session on the Sunday afternoon preceding the conference,
- Must submit a contribution to the proceedings, and
- Must be volunteer to act as scientific secretaries (assisting the Session Chairs/running microphones) during one or two sessions.
- Grant application with reference letters must be submitted by using the on-line application form available via JACoW profiles and accounts at the IPAC’22 SPMS. A JACoW username and a password are required for registration.
- Letter of reference/support, signed by a supervisor, head of institute, laboratory or university department where an applicant is working/studying is required for each application, and must reach the IPAC’22 Local Student Grant Program Manager, Siriwan Krainara by Friday, January 7, 2022.
- Friday, January 7, 2022: Deadline for application and reference letter
Please consult the Accelerator Prizes page for details of the prizes offered to Ph.D. and diploma students and prizes for student poster presentations.
For more information about the grants and applications, please contact:
Siriwan Krainara, Local Student Grant Program Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Grant Sponsors
Thanks to the sponsorship from the IPAC’22 Conference.
Thanks to the sponsorship from the Americal Physical Society Division of Physics of Beams (APS-DB).
Student Poster Session
Sunday, June 12: 14:00 to 18:00 (setup: 13:30 – 14:00)
- The student poster session will be held on Sunday, June 12 at the Concourse, in front of Grand Diamond Ballroom.
- Posters should be set up at 13:30–14:00.
- Students should present at their posters for presentation and interaction with judges and arrived conference delegates at 14:00–18:00.
- All students presenting a poster at the conference are encouraged to present their work in this session.
- All students receiving grants to attend the conference must present their works in this session and must submit contribution to the proceedings.
- Student posters are presented twice during the conference, once during the student poster session, and once during the standard poster sessions.