The IPAC’22 International Conference
Opening ceremony presided over by H.R.H. Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn
featuring Special Plenary Talks from Fermilab USA, and SLRI Thailand
June 13th, 2022, 5.30 – 7.00 PM
Grand Diamond Ballroom (Opening ceremony)
Sapphire 204-205 (Live broadcasting)
Impact Forum, Muang Thong Thani
|8:00 – 16:00|
Registration desk opens for opening ceremony participants
|15:00 – 16:30|
Security gate and entrance to Grand Diamond Ballroom and Sapphire 204-205 open
H.R.H. Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn arrives at Grand Diamond Ballroom.
Prof. Anek Laothamatas Minister of Higher Education, Science, Research, and Innovation reports on IPAC’22
Opening remarks by H.R.H. Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn.
Welcome speech by Dr. Prapong Klysubun (Synchrotron Light Research Institute, Thailand). OC Chair of IPAC’22.
Welcome speech by Dr. Hitoshi Tanaka (Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN), Japan). SPC Chair of IPAC’22.
H.R.H. Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn leaves Grand Diamond Ballroom
|18:45||End of opening ceremony|
Opening ceremony participants in Grand Diamond Ballroom are required to:
1. Pre-register online by June 3rd, 2022
2. Collect a security badge for opening ceremony at the first-floor registration desk during 08:00 – 16:00
3. Have on-site ATK COVID-19 test provided free of charge by IPAC’22
4. Follow the dress code for the ceremony: Business Formal / Semi-Formal
- Women: the recommended dress is either a knee-length dress, dress pants or a modest skirt with a nice blouse.
- Men: the recommended dress is a suit or a blazer and slacks with the optional tie.
- Avoid jeans and/or open-toe shoes.
The opening ceremony will also be broadcasted live to the adjacent Sapphire Room 204-205 for all other participants.